Stainless Steel Diffuser Jewelry
Why stainless steel?
How do I use and care for my Stainless Steel locket diffuser?
How to Use:
- Add 1-3 drops of your favorite 100% pure organic essential oil to one of the pads. Experiment with this as amount depends on the oil, and to much can be overwhelming.
- You can also use your favorite perfume or other scent.
- Put the pad in the locket.
- Close locket, wear, and enjoy.
How to Clean Pads:
- Take pad out of locket.
- Run pad under warm water with mild soap.
- Rinse and let air dry.
How to Clean Lockets:
- Periodically run your locket under warm water
- You can use a mild soap if needed
- Rinse and wipe dry with a soft cloth or let air dry.
Are separate pads needed for different oils?
No, the pads are washable, so you can start over with a new oil whenever you’d like. However, you can also use essential oil diffuser recipes on your pads, just like you would in your room diffuser. I like to start with lavender, wear it for a day or two, then add a drop of peppermint or lemon to mix it up a little. Just remember, with oils, a little goes a long way!
How long will the essential oil scent last?
This depends on the oil. It varies anywhere from a couple of days to a week. Shorter necklaces give a more continuous scent. Lift longer necklaces to your nose for a stronger scent when needed. Re-apply oils when needed